The wind in your hair, the spray of salt water over the bow, the anticipation of a monstrous yank at end of your line, the thought of catching something that would take more than 5 people to bring, that image of showing a photo of you and a fish with a body length longer than yours. Sea Sick? Ideally not. Here are a few things you need to know when you go on a fishing Myrtle Beach trip.
Here are nine other things you may expect on your fishing Myrtle Beach expedition.
- Absolutely nothing shallow. As the word “deep” means, you will be setting off on a fishing charger to deeper waters that are more than 50 meters deep. You will be traveling a considerable distance from dry land, so double check to make sure you have what you need – including Dramamine if you have a tendency to seasickness. Our ships are equipped with ship-to-shore radio in the case of an emergency.
- Weather Conditions. Our vessels are the largest in the area so we rarely have to cancel due to weather. However, it does happen from time to time, the wind that adversely impacts the waters wave strength plays a tremendous role in navigation. Your skipper will tell you more about this as deep sea fishing is naturally dangerous. The risk will be lessened with the best preventive procedures. If your trip is canceled due to these factors, no need to feel blue, Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises will instantly set your day of fishing to another date and time within your vacation time frame so you can wet your line and enjoy it safely.
- Deep sea boats are much larger than the ones used for fishing closer to shore. They are made of sturdier quality to be able to endure the components of the open sea such as strong winds and waves. They are likewise made bigger to accommodate those large fish that you and your friends will hook. New for 2016, Super Voyager III replaced 2 out of 3 of its engines providing less riding time to the Gulf Stream and more fishing time.
- Fishing Myrtle Beach is more physical than fishing in the march or closer to shore. If you are accustomed to sitting on your buttocks with one hand on the pole and the other with a can of beer, think again. Fishing Myrtle Beach will take more than all hands on deck. When you hook that initial catch, it will be more than a jerk you can handle with one hand. The fish are larger and pull against the line more than inshore fish.
- Various set of fishing poles. A fishing trip makes use of the very same fishing rods only with different specs. The fishing tackle is more tolerant to seawater as salt has the tendency to cause deterioration faster compared to normal inshore or freshwater equipment. Lines are made more resilient to stand up to larger fish weight and pull. Multiplier reels likewise take place on the standard reel to eliminate friction. The different gears let you have a more stable and more potent hold of your line as you reel your big catch out of the water and on to the boat.
- Deep Sea Creatures. Anticipate meeting more than your average pond frogs, or local lake creatures. After all, you are in the open sea! Where you may get the chance to see the good, the bad and the ugly of the deep blue sea. Dolphins, puffer fish, and yes sharks! No need to fear about this possible run in, fishing charters and your skipper are very experienced of deep sea fishing spots and will ensure definitely safe.
- Anticipate action. Deep sea fishing is action jam-packed. Strong gusts of winds and waves will ensure you get your adrenaline pumping, and you take it a notch higher as you hook your very first catch. Of course, expect that you will get wet and sweaty as you relentlessly reel in your fishing trophy for the day.
- You will be expertly guided and coached throughout your adventure by skilled seamen who have the venture for the sport. Deep sea fishing is a totally soothing sport and with your very best fishing friends on board, you would not need to worry at all.
- Anticipate fantastic feats of visual satisfaction. Be ready to capture them on a video camera as you will be flanked by a variety of remarkable experiences on your journey. The charm of the open sea, the abundant and plentiful aquatic wildlife and naturally that moment when you bag the very first catch of the day.
Deep sea fishing is an overall experience for lovers of the sport or those who have never experienced this excitement. There is so much to see and experience in this adventure. This activity will absolutely take your mind off the inertia of life in the city. More than that, it also lets you include more of your personal accomplishments.
Call us today to schedule your deep sea fishing adventure of a lifetime.
Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises
1525 13th Ave N
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582