Deep sea fishing is commonly thought of as an activity that’s done during summer, but here in Myrtle Beach you will find wonderful catches all year round. Fall and winter are great times to go fishing. If you still need some convincing, here are seven reasons why you should do so during this time of the year.
Advantages of Deep Sea Fishing In Fall and Winter
- It’s cooler. If the Myrtle Beach heat is a bit too much for you, you will enjoy the cooler temperatures that fall and winter has to offer. Humidity is much lower too, which makes it a great day to go fishing.
- The sun is less intense. It sits a bit lower in the sky during this season, making it less intense and your day out on the water more enjoyable.
- There’s a lot of fishing going on. The fish will not leave when summer ends. You will still find different types of fish and get plenty of catches.
- It’s fun for the entire family. Deep sea fishing Myrtle Beach is a fun family time and with less people in the fall and winter season, it will be a lot easier for you to schedule a half day or full charter with Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises.
- Grouper everywhere. The colder season is the perfect time of the year to fish for various types of grouper since they are fond of the cold water temperatures. You could catch the black grouper, goliath grouper, red grouper, gag grouper, as well as the broom tail.
- If you love wahoo for their taste, or for the thrill you have when one takes a bite on your line, or perhaps only seeing them streak through the water, then the winter months are the perfect time to attempt to catch one in Myrtle Beach.
- Sharks have a tendency to converge in waters that are shallow during the colder season, which makes them easier to find (although not always to catch!). Spinner sharks and blacktip in particular, are well known to migrate through Myrtle Beach waters during the winter season.
Don’t let the colder weather deep sea fishing season pass you by! Call Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises now.
Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises
1525 13th Ave N
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582