Imagine yourself in a boat in the middle of the ocean. Do you think it is an exciting or peaceful experience? What about having a 15 kilogram monster at the end of the fishing line of your fishing rod? Do you still need other reasons why deep sea fishing is an exciting adventure sport? Read on.
- 1. Deep sea fishing lets you go to the open seas. It offers you the chance to explore the deep waters, the waves, the wind, and the view. It helps you escape the hustle and bustle of the city where you can only enjoy a relaxing view of the ocean on the pages of a magazine.
- Learn new things. You will also get to learn new skills while discovering the many wonders that deep sea fishing has to offer. After meeting your skipper, you will soon realize that there is much more to deep sea fishing that first imagined. You will learn the right ways to lure, reel, and haul a huge catch. You will get to acquaint yourself with the tools and equipment used for this kind of outdoor activity.
- Meet underwater creatures. As you charter deeper waters, you will get to meet the underwater creatures that you only see on TV. Some of these are manatees, sea turtles, dolphins, and sharks.
- Face new challenges. Deep sea fishing Myrtle Beach is not an easy sport. Luring and hooking are only a part of the overall experience. When you go deep sea fishing, you will be battling with your catch. Always remember that you are in the middle of the ocean, which is at least 30 feet deep. Fish in this part of the waters are extremely good swimmers, which they need to evade predators, larger fish, and of course, fishermen. You can consider the challenge that you will face as a duel. It will be man over fish or fish over man. Your strength and endurance will be tested. At this point, you will be practicing your reeling skills, which will be taught to you by your skipper, who also helps by steering the boat a bit to provide you with a much better vantage so you could bring your catch in instead of breaking the line. This is referred to as the “dance,” a term that a fishing aficionados know by heart.
- Experience the element of surprise. Deep sea fishing is a kind of outdoor adventure that can offer you tons of surprises. Even seasoned fishermen still experience this, too. Of course it is unlikely that the boat you are in will be split in half by an extinct shark called Megalodon, which makes you an instant fish food. Deep sea fishing does not give that kind of surprise. The kind of surprise that you will experience is the time when you face your catch, the fish that you’ve been waited and hanged on to for nearly an hour. After hauling the fish out of the water, seeing the expression on the faces of the fishermen is a wonderful sight. It will be filled with emotions while they gaze at their humungous catch. Now pair up that element of surprise with some good luck, you will get a good chance of hauling in a big catch.
- Rediscover yourself. This outdoor adventure is one good way of rediscovering yourself. You will be left in awe of your many different accomplishments and the other things that you can do. Deep sea fishing will break your self imposed barriers, which are usually accompanied with the words never, won’t, and can’t. These will instead be replaced with positive words like can, success, fantastic, and so on.
- Make new memories. With deep sea fishing, you will be creating new and unforgettable memories each time you get your line wet. You will never get the same results when you go on your fishing trips. Each trip will be unique and that is only one of the many reasons why thousands of people love this outdoor sport.
Although land adventure sports are far more accessible, there is just too much climbing, riding, falling, and falling to even place a dent on the adrenaline gauge. You now have the chance to go where only a few men have visited, a place where only a few breed of adventurers satisfy their need for an adrenaline rush in the open seas.
Call Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises to learn more about deep sea fishing.
Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises
1525 13th Ave N
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582